Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tracking Your Progress

So I downloaded Processing to see what I could do with it, and in looking around I found a link to a library for it that lets you track motion called MYRA. So i was wondering if maybe I could use this to track and recognize guitar chord shapes of a hand, and then feed that info to a program to play a chord...



 ...but so much work to do with so little time left. Need to find out how the tracking works, and then program it to recognize the hand shapes, and then feed out that input to another program (maybe arduino?) that will then set off the pre-set chord noises (this could either be through a midi program or even just pre-recorded chord files or even solenoids that will hit notes depending on what the chord requires).

No comments:

Post a Comment